Friday, March 20, 2015

Jeon's Reflective Essay

3 things I learned and experience in ENG 13

      It was like journey to me studying English for half of the year. While studying in Eng 13
I've learned a lot of things and made a good memories. Among the things I've learned, there are 3 things that I found most interesting.

   First of all, writing an effective paragraphs was interesting. Before, I didn't really care about the structures of the paragraphs and wasn't able to organize my thoughts well, but after constant practices I am now able to write well organized thoughts with clear ideas.

   Moreover. I learned kinds of paragraphs which I found important. There are different kinds of paragraph in essay which we should consider when writing an essay. I learned that I need to choose carefully the types of essay which is related to my topic. It gave me a knowledge in writing a good essay.

    Lastly, English 13 gave me a confidence to write a good essay and to speak English. I used to be so shy to express my thoughts in English because I might have mistakes and wasn't confident enough for my English skills. However, now that I already know how to organize my thought well and I am now able to explain what is in my mind through English, because I'm certain of my thought and can write down and speak out of it.


   These are the 3 things I want to keep it in my mind as a good memory and learning. If I could have another chance to have class with my classmates and teacher, I will be happy to enjoy my life in Eng 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment