Friday, March 20, 2015

Kang's Reflective Essay


   Actually my english skill is not good. That's the biggest reason I joined ateneo. However, when I participated first semester, I was disappointed about myself. Because I couldn't understand and also I couldn't make a essay about following topic. During English 11 I learned how to make sentence in conversation and some situation, it was very helpful for me. But still I have problem in my writing skills. During english 13 I learned many thing about English.

   First of all, Before joining Eng 13, I didn't have confidence about understanding class. I always asked help to my classmates, because I couldn't understand clearly. Even I knew what they were talking, I doubt about myself, because I didn't have confidence about my english skill. However, in Eng 13 class, teacher helped me that having confidence about myself.

   Second of all, Now I can write essay, before I joined this class, I didn't know about setting of essay, but while I was having this class, I learned about how to make essay, kinds of paragraphs and how to explain my opinion.

   Last of all, I can find grammar errors. Before I joined this class , I couldn't find some error easily. However now I can find grammar errors. for example, I can put conjunction.


   I learned many things during english 13. I learned how to make paragraph, I found confidence and I can find grammar errors. I really thank u for our class.

No comments:

Post a Comment